Saturday, August 22, 2009

How is everything?


Howdy
I feel like I got a pretty good hang on things around here.  I cry a little and I get mom and dad's undivided attention.  I crack a wee smile and mom glows like she just won the Nobel Peace Prize for her Oscar winning performance in a movie about her struggle to win 15 Grammy's two years in a row. If I do something new like laugh or sigh after a sneeze, dad will drive the wrong way on the interstate just to get home in time to see it.  So as far as I can tell, its pretty much all about me.  So here is my chance to return the favor.  If anybody needs any advice or has a question for me, please feel free to ask.  I will answer all questions from my unique perspective.
Until next time, so long partner

1 Comments:

At August 25, 2009 at 1:34 AM , Blogger Susan said...

i got one for you!!! laynie just cant stand not being held. maybe you could talk to her or something so susan and i can get chill. i dunno what do you think

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home